You want to help your missionary friends thrive overseas, and you’d love to get your church involved, too. So how exactly do you do that? Where do you start?
We offer customized seminars that help your church understand the needs of global workers and give you practical tools you can use right away to care for your missionaries more effectively. Through our seminars, we help you identify what information and resources suit your situation.
Seminars are presented in person in one or two day sessions.
Here are some of the topic focus points we’ve presented:
- Advocate Teams: What are they? What do they do? How do you start and maintain them?
- Biblical Partnership: Your role as senders and advocates
- Staying Connected: Relationships as a fundamental way to help missionaries thrive
- Single Vision: Keeping Christ as the focal point to foster endurance
- What’s life really like on the mission field?